The National Headache Foundation’s Seven Second Freeze Challenge is designed to draw awareness to the impact that migraine disease and headache disorders has on more than 40 million Americans. The
The National Headache Foundation’s Seven Second Freeze Challenge is designed to draw awareness to the impact that migraine disease and headache disorders has on more than 40 million Americans. The Challenge is also raising money for migraine and headache research and education. Our goal is to flood social media on June 1st with videos of people doing the Challenge.
How to do the Seven Second Freeze Challenge:
- Get your phone ready or have a friend record you
- Quickly (about 7 seconds) drink an icy or slushy drink
- Experience brain freeze (it only lasts a few seconds)
- Challenge 3 friends to take the Seven Second Freeze Challenge
- Post your videos to social media on June 1st with hashtags #NHFreeze #FreezeChallenge
- Make a donation at www.headaches.org or text “headaches’ to 61094
All Day (Wednesday)
National Headache FoundationFounded in 1970, the National Headache Foundation is the oldest and largest foundation for patients with headache. Its mission is “To cure headache, and end its pain and suffering.” Its vision is “A World Without Headache.” The Foundation is the premier educational and informational resource for those with headache, health care providers, and the public. The work of the Foundation is through education, raising awareness, advocacy, and research. The Foundation established the Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, and clinical psychologists who treat headache patients. The NHF publishes HeadWise® magazine, and NHF News to Know.