Join a Community
Special Support Available During COVID-19 Pandemic
Living a life with chronic illness unfortunately doesn’t take a break during a pandemic. We can stay socially connected… from a safe distance. Two CHAMP members are offering private support groups via telephone/Zoom with trained support leaders:
Miles for Migraine Community Groups are now offering online support groups at least 5 times per week.
Please consider attending a session or recommending it to anyone you feel could use extra support in these uncertain times. Follow the links to learn about each program and register for a session. No judgment, no obligation and no cost to you. We're in this together.
Living with headache, migraine and cluster diseases can be extremely isolating. Join one of the many online communities and support groups to connect with other people living with headache diseases and their caregivers.
Whether you are reaching out before or after an attack, sharing a healthcare success, or anything in between, talking with others in our community is the best way to feel supported and cared for and to help build connections with others. It is also a great first step towards advocacy and fighting the stigma associated with headache diseases. See below for the many online headache and migraine communities and support groups. There are many variations of our disease, and probably a community group to cover them! Prefer to read about other people’s experiences first? Read the Blogs written by our community members. If you would like to let us know about your community group, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Communities and Support Groups
- BrainWreck Rebels - This page was created in memoriam of Melissa Dwyer for her mother, Becky. Please help us #stopthestigma.
- Chronic Daily Headache and Migraine Support Group - A private group for people with chronic headache/migraine around the world, and their friends/family.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Canada - CMA, Inc. Canada is a group for people with chronic migraine living in Canada to share their experiences and support each other.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Caregivers - CMA, Inc. Caregivers is a support outlet for those who care for people with chronic migraine.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Inc Main Chronic Migraine Support Group - CMA, Inc. main migraine support group is a private, closed group for those living with chronic migraine, to support one another in a safe space. This group does not replace medical advice and members should consult a qualified healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment of any medical or health condition.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness UK & ROI - CMA, Inc. UK & ROI, a group for people with chronic migraine and other headache disorders who live in the UK, ROI & EU.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness, Inc. Public Page - CMA, Inc. public page is dedicated to providing information and support to the public and those living with chronic migraine.
- Chronic Migraine Awareness-Australia & New Zealand - CMA, Inc. is a group for people living with chronic migraine in Australia and New Zealand. Members can discuss their experiences and support one another living with this debilitiating disease.
- Cluster Headache Support Group - For individuals living with Cluster Headache and other trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias and their close supporters.
- Cluster headaches (trigeminal autonomic cephalagia) - Support group for sufferers & their support persons of Cluster headaches.
- ClusterBusters Forum - A discussion board for those with cluster headache.
- CMA Military Families and Chronic Migraine - A private group for military personnel and families living with chronic migraine.
- CMA-Alternative Approaches and Gluten Free Diets - This group is for those that are looking to investigate natural and complementary approaches while living with chronic migraine.
- CMA-Crafters-Interest - This group is for members who like to create items for sale or donation, for triage kits and items to raise awareness for chronic migraine.
- CMA-Men with Migraine - A private group to support men with chronic migraine and it's impact on their lives.
- CMA-Migraine Mania- An off topic group - Migraine Mania is for members of CMA, Inc. to share friendly posts of encouragement and other interests that do not necessarily relate to chronic migraine.
- CMA-Moms with Migraine - A private, closed group for mothers who are concerned about issues related to chronic migraine - from pregnancy through all aspects of raising children.
- CMA-Power Over Pain; Neurostimulator Migraine Surgery - A private support group for those interested in Neurostimulator Implant or other Surgery to help manage chronic migraine.
- Daily Migraine Online Support Group - A group of 11,000+ members who come together to share support, kindness, and information about Migraine and chronic pain.
- Hope for Migraine Community - A patient-centered group focused on new & emerging migraine treatments including Nurtec, Vyepti, Reyvow, Ubrelvy, Nerivio, Emgality, Ajovy, Aimovig & more!
- Keepin’ Our Heads Up - A private support group for people with chronic headache and migraine and their friends/family who support people with chronic headaches and migraines.
- Migraine Community Groups - Migraine Community Groups bring together the people with migraine disease to connect, discover and share. We provide helpful resources and supportive discussions to help you better navigate life with migraine.
- Migraine Guy Support Group - This page is for sufferers of migraines to talk, whine, and discuss whatever is related to our daily life.
- Migraine Meanderings - A community that seeks to encourage, support, educate & inspire people to "live well" with migraine disease.
- Migraine.com - Migraine.com inspires people living with migraine to embrace their whole selves and engage in relationships with others to build community. Migraine.com features daily, original content with shareable, customized artwork, weekly email newsletters, and community-generated content and engagement through stories, Q&A, and forums. Migraine.com can provide a bridge between patient experience and health care providers.
- Move Against Migraine - Move Against Migraine is run by doctors and experts in migraine and headache disease. MAM's provides support and solutions for migraine pateints and their loved ones by offering professional advice, treatment options, information on clinical trials, and other helpful resources. MAM is an American Migraine Foundation initiative.
- My Broken Brain - My broken brain is intended to be a place for those of us who suffer migraines can simply find others going through the same things.
- Pain Connection - Pain Connection is dedicated to empowering people with chronic pain to improve their quality of life, decrease their sense of isolation, and take a more active role in their treatment.